Sponsored

Absurd TV Serials....

Discussion in 'TV' started by rathisrini, Nov 18, 2012.

Sponsored

1. rathisrini

rathisrini Wings New wings

Sponsored

Hi friends

I do not know how many of you are avid serial watchers... I was once upon a time, and one fine day after seeing end of some serials, I decided to stop watching them and came back to my favorite hobby.. reading books and blogging. But of course I do have my aunt at home who is an avid watcher... I started this thread to especially write about the intolerable serial "TMT. SELVAM'. I really wonder where this serial is going now... I get to watch it some time or the other (or rather I am forced) as that is our dinner time, and we all sit in the room where the tv is placed for dinner. The Hero who was a role model when he was poor... is a man with all vices now on becoming rich.. and throws his wife listening to another woman... who has also changed after the death of her father.. Invariably when you watch programs in Sun TV, the serial will have a death or some accident or derogatory words (avachol) on Tuesdays and Fridays, which we consider as sentimental days... and they ll keep on and on showing the death scenes and Burial Ground scenes for the whole day.. similarly on days like varalakshmi virattam, masi nonbu they ll select and keep films and serials which ll have scenes, like husband dying and the woman weeping.... Pl cant they do something about it... I am really surprised about this particular serial, for this from Vikatan Group, who have some class... I really wonder if they are watching this serial... Can't they make some serials, which ll be lively, and watchable with family....:disapointed:

I hope that there ll be some change some time...When ll we get to see nice serials like Friends, Yes Minister, Here is Lucy, in our regional languages....:fingers-crossed:

Would like to know views of my other friends in this issue...sorry if I have written something harsh and hurt any one's feeling...

rgds
    rathisrini

2. SLK

SLK Wings New wings

Ha ha ha .. rathi
    neenga sonnathu 100% sari.
    naanum oru kalathil TV serial parthutu thaan irunthen.. Eventhough my ML watches all the serials almost all day long(quite loud too) I try my best to keep away and have been succeding for the past 3 years.. I think if we put our mind to it we can come out of that addiction.. and yes I seriously think people are getting addicted to watching it even though they know its dragging and intolerable many times like you mentioned the nalla naal kizhamai scenario.

Avanga thiruntharathungarathu(TV serial producers/directors) nadakaatha onnu.. so naama thaan maaranum..

3. anitha.aravind

anitha.aravind Wings

Hi rathi,

neenga ethum thappa sollala. 100% correct. oru kalathula KB sir serials like kaiyalavu manasu, premi, rayil snegam intha mathiri super serial vanthuthu. short and sweet. ippo vara serials ellam ore bore and parkkaravanga mentality ya mathiduthu

4. Jeyanthi Padmanabhan

Jeyanthi Padmanabhan Contributor New wings

ஜெயா டிவி.யில் வித்தியாசமான கேம்ஷோ!

ஹவுஸ் ஃபுல் எனும் புதிய வித்தியாசமான கேம்ஷோ நிகழ்ச்சியை துவக்கிவுள்ளது ஜெயா டிவி. தமிழகம் மட்டுமின்றி உலக மக்கள் யாவரும் பயன் பெறும்வகை நேரடி ஒளிபரப்பாகும் இந்நிகழ்ச்சியில் செல்போன் பயன் படுத்தக்கூடிய அனைவரும் வீட்டிலிருந்தபடியே முற்லும் எஸ்.எம்.எஸ். முறையை பயன்படுத்தி விளையாடலாம்.

இதில் ஒரு கோடி ரூபாய் வரை பரிசுகள் வெல்ல வாய்ப்பு உள்ளது. முதல் இடத்தைப் பிடிக்கும் வெற்றியாளருக்கு ஒரு கோடி மதிப்பிலான வீடு பரிசாக காத்திருக்கிறது. நேயர்கள் இந்நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொள்ள ஜெயா டிவியின் நிகழ்ச்சிகழுக்கிடையே கேட்கப்படும் கேள்விகக்கு சரியான பதில்களை எஸ்.எம்.எஸ்மூலமாக அனுப்ப வேண்டும்.

அதைத் தொடர்ந்து"ஹவுஸ்புல்' நிகழ்ச்சியில் கலந்து கொள்ள 15 எண்களை கொண்ட ஒரு குறுந்தகவல் பட்டியல் அவர்களது செல்போனுக்கு அனுப்பப்படும். இந்த எண்களை வைத்து இந்நிகழ்ச்சியில் வீட்டிலிருந்தபடியே செல்போன், மூலமாக பங்கேற்கலாம்.

இந்த சுவாரஸ்யமான புத்தம் புது நிகழ்ச்சி திங்கள் முதல் வியாழன் வரை தினமும் இரவு 8 மணிக்கு நேரடி நிகழ்ச்சியாக ஒளிபரப்பாகி வருகிறது

5. SLK

SLK Wings New wings

sms moolama kaasu parka ippadi oru vazhiya??
    En husband indiakku poyiruntha pothu sonnar.. etho t.vla kelvi kettu ithukku pathil phone panni sollungannu sonnangalaam.. ivarum summa try pannuvomennu panniyirukaar.. avan ange engaged tone potutu 1 minutekku (min-a sec-a theriyale) Rs.6 okvannu ketirukaan.. ivar poyannuttu vechitennu sonnaar.. athe pola sms anupuvathukku oru smskku 6roopa 10 roopa ippadi charge panrangannu kelvi paten.. ennatha solla..

6. shanthi

shanthi Contributor New wings

நான் கடைசியா பார்த்த சீரியல் அலை ,.இப்ப வர சீரியல் விளம்பரம் கூட பார்க்க முடியலை சகிக்கலை .யாரிடமாவது சீரியல் பார்க்கா திங்கணு சொன்ன அட பைதியமேன்னு நம்ம பார்க்கறாங்க .இதலாம் விட கொடுமை பள்ளியிலும் ,கல்லூரியிலும் சீரியல் கதை தான் ஓடுமாம் .பசங்களுக்கு எப்படி தான் நேரம் கிடைக்குதோ ?இந்த அரக்கனை ஒழிக்க முடியலை .

7. baabu1974

baabu1974 Guest

அப்பா சாமி இந்த டிவி சீரியல் படுத்தும்பாடு முடியல ஒரு கதையாவது உருபுடிய இருக்கா? குடும்பத்த கெடுக்கறது எப்படின்னு டியூஷன் எடுகரங்க சீ டிவி இல்லாத உலகம் வேண்டும்

8. Arthu Make

Arthu Make Wings New wings

crct tham mam..athulaium ipo vara serial ellathulaium already mar ana payana than ella heroinesum thorathi love panranga...nama culture enga poitu irukuthunu theriyala..

9. Krishnanthamira

Krishnanthamira Wings

It's quite surprising to see Sun Tv do all this monkey business. And even now , the same concept is being rolled on. Thanks for the post.