Sponsored

Be a part to the development of this site.... Drop your idea...!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Feedback' started by Phoenix, Nov 15, 2012.

Sponsored

1. Aparna

Aparna Wings New wings

Sponsored

Hi admin,

I downloaded the lw android app today... I tried to read...the serial story but the thanks button is not coming......i already logged in...... How to read the story then???

Any suggestions.....

Thanks......

Aparna

2. shinara

shinara Pillars of LW LW WRITER

Hi admin,

first thing i like about this site is its color combo.. its too nice...
    but the things should be considered are

1. the content area should be little narrow. its too wide here..
    2. advertisement should be posted on either sides not the content area..

girija chandru likes this.

3. suji_82_jose

suji_82_jose Bronze Wings New wings

Hi

I am not sure if the below idea has been suggested already. Kindly excuse if this has been suggested here.

Under Writer's spot(Serial Stories) Forum both the story thread and comments thread are listed. At times readers comment in the story thread and not in comments thread. This confusion can be avoided if

1.The comments threads are grouped together to some a sub forum within Writer's spot(Serial Stories) Forum separately from stories thread.
    2. All stories threads are locked providing access only for that writer to write in the story thread.

I am not sure if this is possible, but if done will give a better reading experience.

Apologies in case I am overstepping.:)

Thanks

starbliss likes this.

4. girija chandru

girija chandru Pillars of LW LW WRITER

i am very happy to be a member of this site....

as a new member, i feel, lots of improvements are being done already.....

My little suggestions, (if they could be implemented, i will be happy...)

1) all of us have creativity.... i am sure we can all write a little more than "thanks for links..."...
    2) our idea is not only to increase the number of posts... but, to make each post worthy.
    3) more disciussion forums could be included.... like debates, pattimandrams, kaviarangams and so on....
    4) many members must volunteer to offer ideas and suggestions.
    5) We must be ready to read more, acquire more, like more and thank more.....
    6) as for myself, i am planning to contribute more motivating articles....
    7) instead of just posting a quote, we could also share our views on the quote, or an incident relating to the quote...
    8) let us make our site more worthy by making it more and more lively... interesting.

5. Meenapt

Meenapt Wings New wings

Hi Admin
    Small request
    1)Previously autosave option was available for messages so that we can restore the contents typed now I dont know whether that feature is available or not if possible can you add that feature
    2)Recent post shown on the right hand side is not getting displayed now is this problem for me only or you are not displaying the recent posts?.If not displaying recent post kindly add that also

Regards
    Meena

6. Priyanka muthukumar

Priyanka muthukumar Pillars of LW LW WRITER

Hi admin,
    i want to write a story in this site.i want to know the formalities to write a novel.plz give me the instructions.i m waiting for this longly. Plz help me.konjam seekiram sonna nalla irukum plz.

7. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Bronze Wings New wings

Hi Moderators ...
    A quick suggestion on Forum page Writers Spot ( Serial Stories) where when new writers start story thread, many readers drop their comments in same thread. What happens is when one starts to drop he comments other readers too do the same and story continuity is missing there. So can you please request the writers to lock the thread only for their updates and readers should not have access to those threads to drop comments.

Thanks for the space and hope this would be considered.